Author Topic: Kickstarter backers introduce yourselves  (Read 10850 times)

metaleroz

• Everybody
Kickstarter backers introduce yourselves
« on: July 29, 2012, 02:17:22 PM »
A big hello to my fellow backers and to all members here at the forum and thx for the welcome. Just wanted to introduce myself I am a newbie and I am excited to be a part of LoA and can't wait for access to the closed beta to experience this wonderful world that has been created for our enjoyment. I had just read the welcoming posted by Maria and in her post she mentions that we can drop a post a say hi and more but I have been checking the forum and I haven't seen any related posts by fellow backers so I thought of creating a post where fellow backer can drop in and post their introductions. Looking forward to help out to make the game even better. See ya in forum and ingame. Welcome to everyone and thx for supporting our forum.

jonathonwood

• Everybody
Re: Kickstarter backers introduce yourselves
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 04:26:59 PM »
Wishing the best of luck to the team, LoA is looking fantastic.

Drogoneye

• Everybody
  • Victory or Nothing!
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 05:34:16 PM »
Hey Guys/Gals,

It's going to be an awesome game and I'm really looking forward to the good times ahead. Also, it seems that the fans of this game are all really awesome people so that makes for a fun community. I can't wait to experience this game with great people.

Hyomoto

• Everybody
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2012, 11:08:13 PM »
Backer. Konnichiwa.

shoconn

• Everybody
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2012, 10:29:00 AM »
Yo! Shoconn here; Heroic Pack leader :) Looking forward to getting the groove on in the Nexus!  :D

mrbrown

• Everybody
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2012, 05:28:05 PM »
Good day, I am interested in seeing how this pans out, I look forward to running this on linux and seeing how it compares to windows.

glyth

• Everybody
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2012, 06:56:23 PM »
ima backer but i played the ign beta of this game its very nice   i could craft alot  and cstumize what i crafed however i was wondering if my crafting   was limited cuz it was  beta as i   saw no two hander range recipes i hope a variety of guns can be implanted

Philippe

• Everybody
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2012, 02:41:44 PM »
We are working on a variety of craftable 2 handers at the moment. When it comes to variety in LoA I am positive that everyone will get their fill and more.  :)

Naska

• Everybody
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2012, 03:27:03 PM »
Hello everyone  :)

Arthur Vonloksly

• Everybody
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2012, 04:11:38 PM »
Hello everyone, Im a backer and I want to say thanks for your work ThreeGates, I wish your game will be one of the best RPGs.  ;D

metaleroz

• Everybody
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2012, 12:48:49 AM »
Great to see all backers coming out of the woodworks to say hi, that is what our forum needs that everybody participates that is just as important as participating in the beta we are a community and a healthy one at that thx everyone and welcome to you all. Thx Philippe for keeping us up to date.

dgagnon99

• Everybody
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2012, 06:36:31 PM »
Hello all.  I am also a backer, wanting more RPG style game and less of the current always online type of games the big studios are pushing on us.  Thanks for all your work Three Gates!

Bryxrorn

• Everybody
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2012, 08:45:54 AM »
I'm a backer and thought I'd say "hi" on the official forums :) Considering the studio's based in Gotland, didn't any of you guys take a vacation in July?

Philippe

• Everybody
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2012, 10:34:10 AM »
We are gamedesigners and have therefore sworn a holy oath to never have vacations again.
But we DO live on Gotland where life IS a vacation, so even working here feels like a vacation sometimes.

GUdiHl

• Everybody
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2012, 06:04:44 PM »
Hello everyone. Another backer here. LoA will be great! :)