Author Topic: PDF Manual?  (Read 2202 times)

tankwish

• Everybody
PDF Manual?
« on: February 28, 2014, 09:26:04 AM »
Before I ask my Noob question I just want to thank the dev team of this game. I am a linux user and we don't get a lot of good titles this from what I am able to play is downright awsome. Ok now to my issue I can't find a clear cut Manuel or layout for keyboard commands anywhere. I cant figure out how to re-arange the skills I have on my bar and I made it to the second missions where it wants me to use a flare gun but I just cant figure out how to get the fool thing on my actionbars. Also I am new to the whole action RPG genra and im having trouble figuring out how to change my screen icon from the dot thingy into an icon that would allow me to move it around me screen if there is one. I love the dev's video on youtube about the combat system it was awsome. any chance we could get a video like that for the UI. Maybe I am just a little slow but it would be pretty awsome to have a something to check out about how the basics of controlling the UI works. Or a PDF manual or a key map. Some of the keys I found in the game but I don't think they are all there. I gave up because I was sitting there pushing a ton of buttons trying to change the curser and or finding where I go to change the mapped skills on my action bar. Thanks love the game it was well worth the money so far as a linux user hell the first mission was worth the money but I would like to watch something or read something that would help me get the controls down.

Much fun so far BTW
Tankwish

Ted

• ThreeGates Developer
Re: PDF Manual?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 08:49:49 PM »
Hello Tankwish,

Thank you for your compliments about the game!
We have a pdf player guide (link) but it does not contain any key mapping.
The keys we have are visual in the settings menu in the "Keyboard"-section.

To change skills in the skill bar, you simply drag and drop skills from the skill tree into the bar. You can do the same thing with items. Open up your inventory (default I), press the misc section of the inventory (to the far right). Drag the flare to the skill slot you want.

We will be sure to work on a key mapping to add to the player guide pdf.
Thank you for your feedback!

- Ted

tankwish

• Everybody
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 08:55:03 PM »
    Hey thanks a bunch man I suppose I got confused. I downloaded the PDF and will check it out then log back in. Thanks again for the product I look forward to seeing more from you guys in the future.

Wing0

• Everybody
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2014, 05:35:55 PM »
Thanks for the PDF manual.

My materials inventory is getting full. Is there a way to expand inventory and/or stash space ?