Author Topic: Campaign resets + Crollus  (Read 1141 times)

gusmil

• Everybody
Campaign resets + Crollus
« on: November 06, 2013, 08:08:39 PM »
Hello and greetings, Nice game your having here. Surely a bit rough around the corners but potential is not to far from the surface.

Writing this pm just to point out Crollus bug stroke me to, just as a few other people. 2/4 times so far it occured to me.
dropping the quest and redoing it is for the time the fix.

But the main issue atm is actually not that silly bug, it something worse.

Every time I launch a session with my character progress have been reset back to square one with mission, items and lvls is unaffected. This have occured since last weekend when I played for a while offline. [doubt that have anything to do with it]

Is there any fix/tweak for this yet?

Cheers!

gusmil

• Everybody
Re: Campaign reset + Crollus + other bugs
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 01:18:26 PM »
Campaign reseting seems to be character bound. As my second new character is still working. reset probably caused by force shutdown of game.

Also abilites is not working properly all time. moving, using them to rapidly after an attack can cause the effect to not occur.

They break rather often, not executing command or simply stop working [for rest of the mission].

I even once had my weapon jam for rest of the mission. couldnt even remove it. auto fixed istelf after mission. [Cause most likely spamming abilites along with attacks and evade rolls in a rapid fashion, that was atleast what I was doing when It occured, also weapon of choice that time was a crossbow. it got stuck on unloaded]

Also you can use consumeables without entering animation that locks you to the place by using evade then buttom mash at the same time the shortcut. Most likely because another animation is in place this is possible.

I also once even managed to open up store with the smith and craft without having the enter the shop itself. Never managed to replicate that, sadly enough. [skipping the loading screen to the smithy was really nice not to mention so much smoother!]

[cant confirm this last one, dont recall and dont have the game running at the time]
Mines blow up if you put them over a dead body.
However they also blow up if a dead body lands on them, which I actually approve of. Even in death they try to save their buddies.

This is all bugs Ive found so far.

Anthony

• ThreeGates Developer
Re: Campaign resets + Crollus
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2013, 12:57:18 AM »
Thank you for this, we'll take a look. -Anthony