Author Topic: Q&A Main Thread (FAQ)  (Read 11793 times)

Arthur Vonloksly

• Everybody
Re: Q&A Main Thread (FAQ)
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2012, 11:36:19 PM »
Let me post my second question again, since this is not answered yet  :P

Can we know all types of woods, metals and soft materials just before we play the game? (maybe if not all the names of them just how many there are in the world of LoA?).

vildkatt

• Everybody
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2012, 03:57:14 PM »
When can you buy the game?  I missed the kickstart and would still like to support the project.

Maria

• Administrator
  • Forum Admin
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2012, 09:22:00 PM »
Let me post my second question again, since this is not answered yet  :P

Can we know all types of woods, metals and soft materials just before we play the game? (maybe if not all the names of them just how many there are in the world of LoA?).
Ok, sorry about the missing of that question!
I'm not going to give names and stats, but I'll tell you this: there are currently 6 hard materials, 5 soft materials, and 4 metals in LoA (and that is currently - may be changed in the future.) Other than that, there are also a few stone-materials that can't be used for crafting but for building statues.

Soulravanger

• Everybody
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2012, 02:47:11 PM »
So was just wandering if LoA is going to have android support?
Not sure if anyone has asked this yet .

Drogoneye

• Everybody
  • Victory or Nothing!
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2012, 12:19:25 AM »
I don't think android can support this game.

cadwal

• Everybody
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2012, 01:55:11 PM »
I don't think android can support this game.

Because...?

I'm all for rabble rousing, but provide sources or rationale at least.  The Unity Engine is capable of exporting formats compatible with Android.  The question really boils down to, can Android and its associated graphics cards run the game?  Perhaps not at its current best quality, but at a reduced quality I believe it can.  You'll notice that there are a plethora of Android games at varying levels of quality.

Kenjitamura

• Everybody
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2012, 05:12:18 PM »
I'm pretty sure they're aiming for OUYA support and OUYA is an android game console.  The OUYA specs are somewhere between an Xbox and an Xbox 360 so the graphics should look pretty good on an OUYA when the game has been optimized for the target hardware.  And if the OUYA is supported it would follow to reason other Tegra 3 devices like the Nexus 7 could support the game if the developers put in touchscreen support.  I'm not putting much hope that my tablet will be supported though, only a dual core processor in it with a Mali 400 GPU which is considerably weaker than a Tegra 3.

metaleroz

• Everybody
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2012, 08:00:26 AM »
I got a question my backer lvl is the Expedition pack so I will be obtaining 4 digita downloadable game codes and access to the beta for all 4 digital downloads. What I want to know is if the beta access is linked to the digital download that I will be getting for my backer lvl? Let me elaborate I had gotten that backer lvl so I can play with my friends but some might not have the time or are not interested in playing the beta they just want to dive in directly to the finished version so those three beta access slots will not be redeemed or can they be accessed like from a different account like if I would like to give them away to someone who does not have that type of reward do I have to give him the digital download code or is the beta code separate so I can give that away but still be able to give my mates their digital download code for the finished game.

metaleroz

• Everybody
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2012, 08:29:14 AM »
I am an Ouya backer also and I'd love for LoA to come out for it. I will be one with my fingers crossed.

Philippe

• Everybody
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2012, 11:22:40 PM »
The beta keys are separate, so go right ahead Metaleroz. After all it would be a pity to see unused beta keys. =)

Drogoneye

• Everybody
  • Victory or Nothing!
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2012, 12:00:59 AM »
The beta keys are separate, so go right ahead Metaleroz. After all it would be a pity to see unused beta keys. =)

My thoughts exactly.