Author Topic: Chat Thread  (Read 22519 times)

Maria

• Administrator
  • Forum Admin
Re: Chat Thread
« Reply #75 on: July 31, 2012, 02:30:48 PM »
Skip Diablo 3. I would go with Path of Exile if I were you.
Thanks for the tip, I have looked at that a bit and it looks interesting... looks to have some of the "old charm" from old Diablo...

Zuben

• Everybody
  • Kitchen - MY area
« Reply #76 on: November 11, 2012, 11:15:48 AM »

metaleroz

• Everybody
« Reply #77 on: November 12, 2012, 04:44:30 PM »
I will definitely check path of exile today to see what it is about, right now I am just gaming with my psvita cause I working away from home so I don't got my pc with me but I a m happy I can still access the forums to keep up to date but when I am back home my mundane days for me are the best. I got 2 kids so I am hanging out with them all day long, My daughter is 3 si she just started school so I take her to school and she started attending ballet classes a couple of months ago so I take her there to. And when she is back home we just chill in front of the t.v. watching disney movies, she is a big fan. My other kid is a 10 month old baby boy so I am playing on my pc and ps3 with him he justs laughs watching me play but he is in training like I say to his mother. Taking my kids to the movies, to the park, to my inlaws house to visit and just keeping up to date paying bills and keeping the fridge stocked. I love my mundane days because when I travel for work I am away for 2 to 3 months. Those 2 to 3 months is when I am able to dedicate myself to all the back catalog of games I have.

Maria

• Administrator
  • Forum Admin
« Reply #78 on: November 12, 2012, 06:48:58 PM »
Kids, games, work... holy crap! How do you find the time?! Between working, eating and sleeping I have no idea where the days go!  :)

metaleroz

• Everybody
« Reply #79 on: November 12, 2012, 10:22:32 PM »
LOL I know it's a lot and I don't get to game that much but I believe and feel that I am lucky because I love everything I have in my life. Don't get me wrong I would love to be in the gaming industry but everyone has his or her own talents and skills so you capitalize on that. The only person that is not a gamer in our house is my wife but she laughs her head off watching me play kareoke or dance games just to entertain her. It is noteworthy to say I can't sing or dance and worse if I am doing both simultaneously.

Zuben

• Everybody
  • Kitchen - MY area
« Reply #80 on: November 13, 2012, 03:26:55 PM »
metaleroz great guy.... just girlfriend and gaming is to much for me.... and also i have to work^^

metaleroz

• Everybody
« Reply #81 on: November 14, 2012, 06:54:55 PM »
Wait till you have kids Zuben they will take control of everything, tv remote your computer etc. Hahaha.

Maria

• Administrator
  • Forum Admin
« Reply #82 on: November 15, 2012, 02:41:07 PM »
I think you guys need to start donating a few of your extra hours a day to... say... me? ;)

metaleroz

• Everybody
« Reply #83 on: November 15, 2012, 07:47:50 PM »
I definetly need at least 10 more hours added on to my days. And not for sleep as a gamer you are used t not getting much sleep specially when great games come out like LoA so I think I will be cutting down on my sleep time to be able to enjoy it.

Maria

• Administrator
  • Forum Admin
« Reply #84 on: December 25, 2012, 02:57:31 PM »
Merry christmas to all! (even though we in Sweden celebrated yesterday)
So, what's everybody doing for christmas? :)

Zuben

• Everybody
  • Kitchen - MY area
« Reply #85 on: January 01, 2013, 06:00:36 PM »
happy new year everyone!
back from my easterneuropa hollydays and now here to party!!! :P