Author Topic: Several issues +output log  (Read 1109 times)

Imp

• Everybody
Several issues +output log
« on: December 08, 2013, 10:00:58 PM »
Rather then just whine on the steam forums and not do anything to help  troubleshoot (not that i didn't also whine on the steam forums  :P ), i figured i would post my issues and attach my logs/dx file

Issues:
  • I completely freeze for about 1-2 seconds, every 15-30 seconds (generally when i unfreeze I'm either staring strait up or down)
    I was unable to finish the second quest (I've seen this reported numerous times) The quest item doesn't drop after killing the (incorrectly) named mob in the veterans camp, after redoing this quest 4 times, it finally dropped.
  • I was unable to finish the second quest (I've seen this reported numerous times) The quest item doesn't drop after killing the (incorrectly) named mob in the veterans camp, after redoing this quest 4 times, it finally dropped.
  • The crafting materials disappear off the blacksmith and merchant regularly. If I go to their third tab it is empty with only the headers showing, nothing under the headers. quitting to main menu and loading back into the game restores the inventory, NOTE: when crafting it is also effected, you are unable to buy missing materials that were available moments before.

Hope this helps