Author Topic: Collector's edition boxes  (Read 5969 times)

DoctorBear

• Everybody
Collector's edition boxes
« on: November 30, 2013, 06:45:49 PM »
Since i haven't gotten any response from 'info@threegates.se' despite getting back a read receipt, i'll go ahead and ask here instead.

Has there been any talks about when the collector edition boxes will be shipped for the eligible kickstarter backers, now that the game has been released? I was under the impression that the boxes would ship once the game released, or shortly after. But there hasn't been any mentions of the collector edition boxes at all.

Anthony

• ThreeGates Developer
Re: Collector's edition boxes
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 10:28:15 PM »
I don't have that information for you at the moment, but as soon as I do I promise I will let you know. -Anthony

DoctorBear

• Everybody
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 03:12:47 AM »
Alright, i'll be waiting for a reply seeing as i can't seem to find any information on it whatsoever. And the game has been released for quite a while.

DoctorBear

• Everybody
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2013, 11:33:21 AM »
I don't have that information for you at the moment, but as soon as I do I promise I will let you know. -Anthony

Has there been any new development or any kind of information?

Don

• ThreeGates Developer
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2013, 02:01:14 PM »
Hello Doctor Bear,

Sorry for not answering this earlier we were optimistically waiting for a few answers that never panned out.
We are working on the boxes. We had some difficulties with our original provider so we have moved on. Unfortunately everybody is slammed for the holidays so it will not be handled until after the new year. We apologize for the delay. We will be sending out some more info soon after the New Year.

-Don

DoctorBear

• Everybody
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2013, 07:06:22 PM »
Hello Doctor Bear,

Sorry for not answering this earlier we were optimistically waiting for a few answers that never panned out.
We are working on the boxes. We had some difficulties with our original provider so we have moved on. Unfortunately everybody is slammed for the holidays so it will not be handled until after the new year. We apologize for the delay. We will be sending out some more info soon after the New Year.

-Don

Alright, thanks for the info.

DoctorBear

• Everybody
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2014, 11:57:31 AM »
Hello Doctor Bear,

-Don

Months later now, and no updates even on the game. Has development completely halted and we were just not informed? What's the current situation on everything, really. Because I was told by you there'd be some info soon after the new year, and we're already well into June of 2014.

Don

• ThreeGates Developer
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2014, 07:56:48 AM »
We are working on an update. We are hoping to get make some major improvements during summer.

lambertman

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2014, 12:15:57 AM »
Any more information on the Collectors Edition boxes that you can provide use with?  It has been a long time between updates!

euflamablesy

file-fox - filefoxdm.com
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2015, 12:00:16 AM »
FileFox – best file downloader.
Have you searched soft to get any file from the web using just keyword search? Now it’s existing – new File Fox software for Windows 7 and upper let you get any files in any format from anywhere in the web. Using deep searching technologies, FileFox will find you any file you need – no matter which source it is hosted. MPEG, MP4, MP3, AVI, MOV, PDF, WORD, ZIP  - all formats are supported. Multiple search is available and speed of downloading is 10 times faster then in torrent.  Positive users reviews – no ads or pop-ups – FileFox is free software. Find out more  http://filefoxdm.com