Author Topic: For Don Quest Bug  (Read 1540 times)

pete58

• Everybody
For Don Quest Bug
« on: October 07, 2013, 03:02:08 AM »
Hi Don the email didn't work so will report here.
Choir of Pyres And Honour And Valour are the 2 quests that have done strange things up to yet also there are 2 other players that have had the same problem hacksawgames and Rowdy.
I managed to complete the first quest by drawing the baddies out into a clear space and hitting them one at a time if possible.
Honour and Valour it seems that when surrounded by 5-6 and you get hit multiple times you get knocked into  spinning and whirling end over end ending up over the outer wall and able to see into the lost city but you cant get through back in you can run around a fair way till eventually you drop into a void and have to reload the quest.
I did manage to get to the Boss who appears out of the gloom and shot him with crossbow but when he died there was a blinding flash of light and no map to be found he didn't drop anything either so wether that went flying over the wall like I did I don't know I searched everywhere for the map.
After a while searching I approached one of the structures next to where the boss was I noticed what appeared to be a crack in the flooring next thing I disappeared into some void and had to reload.

Hoping this will help

Regards Pete   

Anthony

• ThreeGates Developer
Re: For Don Quest Bug
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 03:42:02 PM »
Thanks for the report, we'll look in to it. -Anthony LoA CM

pete58

• Everybody
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 11:17:49 PM »
Hi Anthony

I have managed to complete this quest at level 35 i didn't seem to get knocked around as bad.
Plus i used my tactic of drawing baddies out into a clearer space.
After killing boss with my crossbow i didn't get the dialog he just dissapeared  after killing him with
my sword everything was ok got the dialog and realized i didn't have to find the map at all.

Anthony

• ThreeGates Developer
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 04:11:53 PM »
Thanks pete, we'll take a look in to it.

Jakob

• ThreeGates Developer
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2013, 10:32:50 PM »
Hi pete58,

I am responsible for the functionality of the quests you mentioned. While we hope to have found the bug related to the boss in the Valor and Honor quest, the other one is more elusive. If you encounter similar issues in the future, a screenshot of the location with the 'crack' would help immensely.

Thank you for your time,
Jakob B Rogert

pete58

• Everybody
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2013, 12:44:26 AM »
Hi Jakob

I can say where the boss appears i was facing him slightly to the left. there is the structure on the left and close to the wall was the crack in the floor

But i will say that none of the bugs i have come across have been game breaking i have worked around them.

I have done something like 46 quests up to yet
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 12:47:27 AM by pete58 »