Author Topic: Officer Guide?  (Read 2503 times)

imkable

• Everybody
Officer Guide?
« on: October 03, 2013, 07:37:20 PM »
Is there such a thing?

like a walk through maybe to find out the best way of looting, levelling crafting etc?

would be good to know how to level effectively

Thanks for any help here

ImKable.

FiesesAlien

• Everybody
Re: Officer Guide?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 04:29:56 AM »
Heyho!

I try to give you some help for your way:

1.) Leveling
The Last Stand Mode ist the easyest way to get Levels. Wave 1 - 6 are Easy to handle. After Wave 6 you should leave the Arena and spend some Points. Also buy you a Shield and a simple one handed Weapon you prever. Then again to the Arena for Last Stand.

2.) Officer-Skills
Since the Officer is atm absolutely overpowered (Javelins!) just head straight to the Javelin section and go there to the Platinum-Javelin. You know: Skills do not have costs in the Arena. So you can use the PJs alot. If you like you can go top to the Chants and take the Life-Regen-Chant, that make it a lot easyer for leveling in the Last-Stand Mode.

3.) Equipment
That is a lot of Farming. But keep in mind that the Blacksmith and the Trader have at some time (sometimes not, sometimes yes) have materials to sell and get there your Material you want. (Comrade and me startet directly with Platinum/Orichalcum and/or Wolfram. Its just a matter of time if you have enough. Simple buy first the standard-equipment so you can handle better while youre in Last-Stand (dont forget to Quest here and there a bit. Replay easy Quests with a lot of XP.)

You need to keep your eyes on time: The faster your through a quest, the more xp outcome is there. So keept that in mind that Quests with a high amount of XP could be worser than one with less amount of xp that is lot faster.

4.) Endword
Looting is... well... not satisfying at all because it is easyer to go to Arena for Leveling and to Blacksmith/Trader for the Materials. Its just a Timeintensive cost, nothing more. We go 19 Waves in Last-Stand, then make 1 - 3 Quests, then again 19 Waves in Last-Stand. After a few hours (when you buy less) you should be near your first Million Gold.

Tip: Quest 1 is always a Shield as Loot in a Chest. Often enough the Shield is a good amount of gold worth. Also Pebbles are there. And Pebbles you need alot, no need to buy them from Smithy ^^

Remember: At the moment the Javelin is so Overpowered that the Arena is extremely easy to handle. Over 100 Damage (up to 200 through Crits) and a 100% Knockdown on every Enemy. (Javelins scale with Strength.)

Special Tips:
 +++ If youre frightened to get hit: Always switch directions you move!
 +++ Sheathe your Weapons! Youre a lot faster and Mr. Javelin will do the rest. Promise!
 +++ Rolling gets you out of nearly every bad situation
 +++ Strafe around Walls. Enemy AI could not handly a good Tactic. They always follow you shortest way. Use that to your advantage
 +++ In the actual Hardcore-Mode you can press the "Panic-Button": alt+f4. That will prevent you from dieing because you close the Game. (and leave the "Server")
 +++ Always have a Gun in your Inventory while Question. Some "things" are better killed from far away

So i hope that helps you for the beginning. If you have more Questions about the Officer/Inventor: Just send me a PM or ask in the Forum :) I think most of us will be glad to help you out ^^

Stay crunchy!
FiesesAlien

imkable

• Everybody
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2013, 04:50:25 AM »
Heyho!

I try to give you some help for your way:

1.) Leveling
The Last Stand Mode ist the easyest way to get Levels. Wave 1 - 6 are Easy to handle. After Wave 6 you should leave the Arena and spend some Points. Also buy you a Shield and a simple one handed Weapon you prever. Then again to the Arena for Last Stand.

2.) Officer-Skills
Since the Officer is atm absolutely overpowered (Javelins!) just head straight to the Javelin section and go there to the Platinum-Javelin. You know: Skills do not have costs in the Arena. So you can use the PJs alot. If you like you can go top to the Chants and take the Life-Regen-Chant, that make it a lot easyer for leveling in the Last-Stand Mode.

3.) Equipment
That is a lot of Farming. But keep in mind that the Blacksmith and the Trader have at some time (sometimes not, sometimes yes) have materials to sell and get there your Material you want. (Comrade and me startet directly with Platinum/Orichalcum and/or Wolfram. Its just a matter of time if you have enough. Simple buy first the standard-equipment so you can handle better while youre in Last-Stand (dont forget to Quest here and there a bit. Replay easy Quests with a lot of XP.)

You need to keep your eyes on time: The faster your through a quest, the more xp outcome is there. So keept that in mind that Quests with a high amount of XP could be worser than one with less amount of xp that is lot faster.

4.) Endword
Looting is... well... not satisfying at all because it is easyer to go to Arena for Leveling and to Blacksmith/Trader for the Materials. Its just a Timeintensive cost, nothing more. We go 19 Waves in Last-Stand, then make 1 - 3 Quests, then again 19 Waves in Last-Stand. After a few hours (when you buy less) you should be near your first Million Gold.

Tip: Quest 1 is always a Shield as Loot in a Chest. Often enough the Shield is a good amount of gold worth. Also Pebbles are there. And Pebbles you need alot, no need to buy them from Smithy ^^

Remember: At the moment the Javelin is so Overpowered that the Arena is extremely easy to handle. Over 100 Damage (up to 200 through Crits) and a 100% Knockdown on every Enemy. (Javelins scale with Strength.)

Special Tips:
 +++ If youre frightened to get hit: Always switch directions you move!
 +++ Sheathe your Weapons! Youre a lot faster and Mr. Javelin will do the rest. Promise!
 +++ Rolling gets you out of nearly every bad situation
 +++ Strafe around Walls. Enemy AI could not handly a good Tactic. They always follow you shortest way. Use that to your advantage
 +++ In the actual Hardcore-Mode you can press the "Panic-Button": alt+f4. That will prevent you from dieing because you close the Game. (and leave the "Server")
 +++ Always have a Gun in your Inventory while Question. Some "things" are better killed from far away

So i hope that helps you for the beginning. If you have more Questions about the Officer/Inventor: Just send me a PM or ask in the Forum :) I think most of us will be glad to help you out ^^

Stay crunchy!
FiesesAlien
Wow i did not expect anything like this thanks! that's amazing amount of information, some i knew but i had no idea javelins where so overpowered!

and i have not tried arena yet bui i think i might go in now and see how many waves i can get ;p
thank you very much

ImKable

FiesesAlien

• Everybody
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2013, 05:02:45 AM »
Arena is a lot of fun tough :) But Wave 7, 10 and 15 are a bit more Challenging if youre not experienced enough how to avoid special kind of enemy :)

Cya around!

Stay crunchy.
FiesesAlien

Hrotghar

• Everybody
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2013, 03:43:38 PM »
What about stats? I had to remake a character because I didn't have enough Agility and thus not enough Shock Armour; I was getting slapped around like a ragdoll :C

FiesesAlien

• Everybody
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2013, 10:15:01 PM »
Heyho!

Stats is Priority:
Strength (~60-70)
Constitution (~60-70)
Willpower (~40-50)
Agility (~30-40)
Intuition (~40-50)
Perception (~30-40)

My Level 34 (Didnt play any more since there is no more challenge) looks like this:
STR (44) AG (22) CON (62) PER (22) WILL (35) INT (10)

Keep in mind that you need to design your ARMOR/SHIELD to provide most Support against various Effects. You never could be good at everything. Specialice. Or just learn to move to counter AI targeting (Its pretty easy up to 15 - 20 Enemys with Ranged Attacks)

Stay crunchy.