Author Topic: When can we receive our rewards?  (Read 4265 times)

dillonwrichardson

• Everybody
When can we receive our rewards?
« on: October 04, 2012, 11:43:12 AM »
I was just a standard backer, but the release was said to be in August.  As of August 30th, the post said 'in the next couple of weeks' we would learn more about receiving our copy of the game.

It's October 4th.

cadwal

• Everybody
Re: When can we receive our rewards?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 02:08:30 PM »
I was about to advice that patience is a virtue, but I'm with Dillon on this one.  It's been 2 months since the originally anticipated deadline for rewards and we're yet to see any results except a few test demos.  System demos are great, but you guys were able to hold a successful beta almost a half year ago so why can't we get at least a single player or Lan-centric beta going?  Even my patience can last so long, particularly when I'm almost level 80 in Guild Wars.

Don

• ThreeGates Developer
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 07:57:37 PM »
Hello!

Sorry for the delay. We are just trying to get the game in top notch shape before we send out the beta. We will be putting up an update on Kickstarter within the next few days.

We are anticipating getting the beta out for all the Kickstarter backers within 30 days.

Once again thanks for backing us and we will do our best to deliver a quality product as soon as possible.

Regards Don

metaleroz

• Everybody
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2012, 03:29:24 PM »
Thx Don.

endasil

• Everybody
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2012, 09:10:47 PM »
Too many game companies have rushed out their games before it is finished for a release. I personally think it is a great idea to get the game in as good shape as possible before it is released. Keep up the good work, looking forward to playing the new beta and the release! :D

DoctorBear

• Everybody
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2012, 01:37:50 PM »
Hello!

Sorry for the delay. We are just trying to get the game in top notch shape before we send out the beta. We will be putting up an update on Kickstarter within the next few days.

We are anticipating getting the beta out for all the Kickstarter backers within 30 days.

Once again thanks for backing us and we will do our best to deliver a quality product as soon as possible.

Regards Don
Whatever happened to that update that you guys were going to make on kickstarter? I understand, you want to take your time and make everything great for us but... It´d be greatly appreciated if promises or dates weren´t mentioned with such confidence when they aren´t being met, even when it comes to something such as a kickstarter update of all things. Tomorrow will be the 30th day since this post by my count, and unless you guys are just going to magically surprise us i don´t really anticipate a beta coming out tomorrow for us. I mean no offense, but i´d rather not get lead on.

Maria

• Administrator
  • Forum Admin
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2012, 10:07:42 PM »
Hello!

Regards Don
Whatever happened to that update that you guys were going to make on kickstarter? I understand, you want to take your time and make everything great for us but... It´d be greatly appreciated if promises or dates weren´t mentioned with such confidence when they aren´t being met, even when it comes to something such as a kickstarter update of all things. Tomorrow will be the 30th day since this post by my count, and unless you guys are just going to magically surprise us i don´t really anticipate a beta coming out tomorrow for us. I mean no offense, but i´d rather not get lead on.

Hello Dr.Bear (and everyone else too).

I'd like to apologize about the wait(s). We ARE working on the beta, and we were a bit optimistic about the time. It IS coming soon.

metaleroz

• Everybody
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2012, 10:50:37 PM »
We are ready to pounce on the beta the moment it is ready grrrrrr.

Kyon

• Everybody
    • Animoon
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2012, 02:33:15 PM »
Beta for playable every kickstarter backer ? Or for only hight tiers ?

Hyomoto

• Everybody
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2012, 08:14:37 AM »
Unless something changed, I believe it's only for the 40$ and up tiers.  My only fear is that all my Kickstarter pledges are going to show up at the same time and I won't be able to show it the proper dedication.  It has been a bit quiet, but I have fifteen hundred dollars of faith in the team.

By the way, how is the Scott Foe quest line coming along?